N249 Bypass vac pipes causing juddering!?!

KingAnt

CLue Less
Sep 18, 2009
London
Hi guys

my 2001 ibiza cupra is running ruff, floor it and car judders and no power, i took it to a seat garage and they had a look and said all the vac pipes were muddld up so i left it with them, meanwhile i called the guy i brought it from to ask him and he said the vacume pipes are fine but they have been bypassed.....he said the n249 and n112 have been bypassed and apparently this is done to stop re-mapped cars doing what mines now doing - judder- anyway mines been bypassed and since i have had it 2 days now its done it (on test drive it was fine!!) does anybody have any tips/help/advice on what can be done to resolve this issue and give the car its fiull power back..

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Best tip for you mate is to search up on the N249 bypass on here, theres absolutely shed loads of info about it on here. As my man reuvers said above, if its running like that then it aint done properly. The seat dealer probably wont have a clue what the bypass even is lol

kyle'87

Modding Disease
Sep 15, 2008
Ruislip
Are you getting a engine management light coming on when it judders and a smell of egg?

if yes its most likely a coilpack

KingAnt

CLue Less
Sep 18, 2009
London
funny enough i thought i could smell gg the other day and a light is on but n=dont no what it means its the EPC or something??? it has had a new coilpack apparently????????

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.