n249 bypass

mulletman

Limp Mode Squad ™
Mar 26, 2004
hi guys, ie been doing a lot of reading on this bypass and i;d like to ask the following questions to make sure im not going to wreck my car, firstly if you can take it out why is it needed in the first place and secondly will my car be safe after doing the bypass, im not 100% sure i know enough about it to attempt it so any help would be great, i have done a search im just after a good answer to my questions, thank you daz

mulletman

Limp Mode Squad ™
Mar 26, 2004
right ! ! ! thats great thanks, im now a fully qualified seat technician with all that advice, lets try again, in everybodys opinion what are the answer to my question as i dont want to ruin my car, thank you

mulletman

Limp Mode Squad ™
Mar 26, 2004
im not doing it for any gain i just think the whole engine bay is a complete mess, far too complicated on the eyes and i want to lose as much as i can, thought this was a good start, perhaps i should've specified my reason to why, sorry

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Wont do any damage at all. Older 1.8t's used to run without them.

I'm like you i only done it to tidy up the engine bay further.

mulletman

Limp Mode Squad ™
Mar 26, 2004
exactly the engine bay in the ibiza is aweful to look at, far too busy for my liking, what concerned me is that i was told if the car overboosts it will cause probs not having it in there anymore, any idea on that, cheers btw

Beaker™

Slightly Unhinged........
Nov 21, 2005
C:\UK\Glos
Its definatly made mine run better. Seems to boost harder somehow and the dv is MUCH more responive, vents air alot quicker and sharper.

mulletman

Limp Mode Squad ™
Mar 26, 2004
thanks mate ive already read that i was just after confermation that i had read right to be fair,

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.