n249 bypass

cupra collins

Mar 27, 2007
tryed to do the by pass but when i went for a drive fink my car has gone into limp mode its not mapped yet but i do have a miltek valve so i fort it would be ok. i didnt use any new hoseing i just re rounted the old hoses. anyone got any idea i no im a bit short on info to what i have done but followed pics from this form im sure ** done it right can anyone help

Steve GTI

Feb 26, 2007
limp mode is only 1/2 psi off std boost, have you got the eml come up? Why bypass the n249 if running std?

cupra collins

Mar 27, 2007
got everyfing on there except the 4 bar and fmic for revo stage 2 fmic is going on ina week then geting maped no its not come on only driven a mile or so is it not worth doing till after map

cupra collins

Mar 27, 2007
yeah but the only fing i mite change is that from the dump vale ** got it going to the T peice which was on the n249 some people had it there other had it before the one way valve joining where the vac hose does from the mannerfold would that make a difference

cupra collins

Mar 27, 2007
no not at the mo but fink changeing this will make a difference does it make a difference if the car is not maped or should a put it back till after map

Quikie

had a tickle of bother doing this earlier but suceeded, great wee job :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.