N75 valve for performance

Miikael

Hi,

I have a 2005 Ibiza FR with Revo software. In dyno it showed 218 hp and 340Nm. After that I have installed Forge TIP and a better breathing aif filter. Now I'm thinking about getting a better N75 valve. Either N75J or H. The original part number should be 1K0906627D. I have tried searching everywhere but can't find the part number for the J or H valve. Can someone help me out?

Anyone else installed a J or H valve on your Mk4 Ibiza? What are your experiences?

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Most people stick with the standard valve as the J and H cause issues with boost spikes, or find no performance gains at all.

I thought standard part number was 058906283F, with the J and H simply being a different letter at the end (to replace the F)

Worth double checking though!

Ric 2001

Need an ID-ten-T form
Hi,

I have a 2005 Ibiza FR with Revo software. In dyno it showed 218 hp and 340Nm. After that I have installed Forge TIP and a better breathing aif filter. Now I'm thinking about getting a better N75 valve. Either N75J or H. The original part number should be 1K0906627D. I have tried searching everywhere but can't find the part number for the J or H valve. Can someone help me out?

Anyone else installed a J or H valve on your Mk4 Ibiza? What are your experiences?

Installed ECS N75 race valve and it constantly surges. Stay with the standard one.

Miikael

thanks

Thanks for the answers. If nobody has positive experiences of it, I will not get that part... I guess turbo back exhaust, k04 turbo and injectors would be the next potential updates... Maybe next summer.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise