national day?

machman

Feb 4, 2014
kent
Having been member of "other" owners clubs and in fact club chairman of my past club for some 15 years, i cant understand why we do not have our own seat national day?
There are loads of people on this site who are very knowledgeable and have some fantastic cars who must be interested in showing their pride and joy?
There's enough different models to have a concours and show n shine category for every variant,and i am sure we could get some traders to come along?
I will admit it takes a lot of planning and your never sure how it will go until the day,i held my clubs national at wicksteed park,kettering, which is pretty central and is an adventure park, i believe you need an outside attraction as well as cars so to encourage families to attend ,another good venue being Brooklands with the motor museum and Mercedes world

just a thought guys?

steve

Last edited:

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Comes down to cost and insurance, who will organise it and who will take responsibility.

GTRACING

Sep 27, 2014
Hi.
Great Idea, but these things take a lot of organising , and cost, But as a Exeo owner , I would go.
Cheers GT

machman

Feb 4, 2014
kent
it may sum it up in the amount of views and amount of replies!
There is a costing involved, venues like Brooklands are free as its beneficial to them bringing "customers" through the door,as we are not a pay to join club we have not got the funds to get the ball rolling regarding trophies etc,this would mean us selling tickets for the show as you would if going to trax or any other show, you would then know how many were attending
Getting sponsors to donate prizes for a raffle are ways to limit the cost for the club.
It does take a bit of organising and is a bit last minute syndrome,but it can be done having done it myself with help.

R7 Adam.

Oct 29, 2008
Hull
Great Idea

I think this is a great idea, im sure there are plenty of people that would volunteer their time, however funding is always an issue!

ESS

Jan 11, 2016
Im interested in being part of this if required.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LukeTSI

Apr 1, 2016
I'd love to meet up and see everyone else's vehicles and get some inspiration and advice :)