Need a for sale section

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
There are reasons for a No Sale Section on this site, use ebay or gumtree. As the message above, you have posted a thread not relating to a MK2 so already in the wrong section.

Feb 25, 2009
Rotherham/Leeds
These threads get really boring. Yes, a for sale section would be nice. However, the people who run the site don't want the hassle of having to run/monitor/police a for sale section. They provide a completely free service to us, and if you don't like it, there are other sites.

Jimmy rally's

Apr 28, 2013
Agree with the above maybe should pay to be a member then put a for sale section in works on other sites im on

blackcupra180

Aug 4, 2009
fife
ja4edamy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I don't know what everyones issue is with this. This forum doesn't have one, use a well known Golf forum instead... If you trade with other members within this forum through private message you are doing so at your own risk.

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
I don't know what everyones issue is with this. This forum doesn't have one, use a well known Golf forum instead... If you trade with other members within this forum through private message you are doing so at your own risk.

Some people were too stupid to realise this and thought it was the duty of the moderators to sort out their mistakes and fight for their money.

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
This thread dont even deserve to go to the scrapyard lol i dont get why selling sites cant be used, fees are there for protection and trust me you need it no matter how much you trust people on a forum.

Im sure its in forum rules which members cba to read lol

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
It must be 'why is there no for sale section' week here's one of another 10 to soon come!!

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.