Need advice please

andy_baird

Hi there pretty new to mods. Recently got a make 4 ibiza. Just a standard s model. was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what alloys would look good on it. Lookin for somethin that max price is 650 and lookin for 17". (ps my car is silver/gray)

cheers guys
andy

andy_baird

nice one man any links to any pics or anythin and do you know any good sites where i can buy alloys/tyre packages and pay on credit

Jay'sFR

Sep 18, 2004
Yorkshire
Wheels and tyres I would go and get one of the modified car magazines, they are stuffed full. Normally a credit facility available. There is a set of 17's on ebay at the moment that are on a Ibiza. One of the guys who is on this forum has set up a Ibiza site with a gallery section. Cannot remember the name of the site, it is quite an obvious one aswell!!

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
I've got the 17" Seat Sport Oz's on mine atm. Also got a set of 17" TT wheels in the garage...

gazjones

ive got a set of 4 fr alloys they are 16 but only done 900 miles form new bought them for my 1.2 looks great but gwetting fr on monday so ill be selling them if your interested for about 500 quid

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.