need help choosing between these 2 bumpers.

danb86

Jan 5, 2017

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
I would be very surprise if either didn't need some sort of adjustment to make them fit. Aftermarket panels very rarely fit perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: danb86

ZiggyEP3

Jan 28, 2013
UK
Which model do you have? The first ebay link says not FR/Cupra and the second link when i click it comes up with an image coming soon and is £414.99

As said yes normally there is some form of adjustment to bumpers to get to fit right if not OEM.

Reactions: danb86

danb86

Jan 5, 2017
Which model do you have? The first ebay link says not FR/Cupra and the second link when i click it comes up with an image coming soon and is £414.99

As said yes normally there is some form of adjustment to bumpers to get to fit right if not OEM.

I have a 2009 1.4 tsi, the £414.99 one is discounted to £269 when I apply winter sale code, hmm this is worrying a bit, problem i have is I cant find any facelift leons at any salvage,breakers or even ebay only the preface lift versions and i need my car fixed before 3ish weeks.

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
That second bumper for £250 is the one I need in the exact same colour I need, legend I checked and checked and couldn't find anything even close to that so thank you.
Even it is the same colour as your car, it will need blending in, as the paint may have faded or been polished differently than the paint on your car.

danb86

Jan 5, 2017
Even it is the same colour as your car, it will need blending in, as the paint may have faded or been polished differently than the paint on your car.

Alright I'll take note of that thanks, at least I know it's going to be a 100% fit which was my main concern.

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
Alright I'll take note of that thanks, at least I know it's going to be a 100% fit which was my main concern.
It will fit but in the light it will stand out like a sore thumb. To make it blend in it will need re painting, and then paint blending into both wings and the bonnet.

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
Looks like it's got a few issues anyway so will probs need painting regardless.
It's abit cheeky asking £250 notes considering it's got a crack and various scuffs on it.

You could fit it for now and get it painted at a later date though, it might not be a perfect match but it'll do for now while you save up some cash.

danb86

Jan 5, 2017
You could fit it for now and get it painted at a later date though, it might not be a perfect match but it'll do for now while you save up some cash.

With the grills an that I'm happy to pay £250 as I couldn't find anything better and all mine were smashed to pieces but yeah moneys tight at the moment so I'll be fixing it up later.