PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
transporter said:
3A_2HarrisTweedJackets_D_3.jpg
[/IMG]

Oi smithy = TERAH A BIT ****

YOW ALRIGHT , YAM R YOU ( YOU GOT A PREDDY MOUTH )

top pick is for empi
did not know stoke had a posh end thought they callad that BENTELEY or the ABBY.so where is it your from the posh end ?RONAN :lol:

transporter

Jul 30, 2004
CLAY LAND
cuprasmiff said:
he does have that cirtain look about him dont he, strange lookin boy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah well its wooly hats alround then ,

just becareful incase mp3 comes with his shirt undone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
transporter said:
Ah well its wooly hats alround then ,

just becareful incase mp3 comes with his shirt undone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hazard county must live up scabby abby then :lol:
come on leave the hat alone it aint hurt any1 unlike that fur lined DENIM bodywarmer :lol: :lol: that hurt my eyes :bleh:
So do you think the medalian man look is in this year? he could always use his dip stick or oil filla cap on his chain [B)] [B)] [B)] :lol: :p :bleh: :whistle:

PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
transporter said:
WHAT R U GOING ON ABOUT

YOU BOY RACER :p
b4 i married the dear lady wife she was a smiff and our dads hav the same full name.not related but sounded very local in the local village church.do you m.smiff take n.smiff to be your wife sounded like bloody inbreds. :lol:

PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
transporter said:
I WAS THINKING THE WHOLE OF STAFFORD ESPECIALLY WHEN U WORKED THERE FOR 12 MONTHS AND CUSTOMERS CAME IN SHOPPING IN THERE SLIPPERS :p :p
leave me mum alone come on :lol: stafford started off very inbred years ago thats why we had 3 mental hospitals everyone is related i'm glad my family moved here. :bleh:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.