Need help in identifying my Ibiza.

Eugz

Hi everyone!
I am a proud owner of Seat Ibiza Sportline 1.7, 3-doors hatchback from Kiev, Ukraine =)
I buy this car about 1 month ago, and its funny, but I still not sure exactly witch model is it.
As far as I understand, it has 1.7 (1.675?) "system Porsche" engine.
So is it 92 or 93 model?
Along that, I do not find much info about such cars, so I still desperately search any tech docs, or just trusty specs on it.
I would be gratefull for any help.

Jun 28, 2001
yer system porsche, whats the chassis number?
but what do you need to know about fixing it??
youll never get a handbook for it now far too old

Eugz

yer system porsche but what do you need to know about fixing it??

currently it has some problems, but thats another question =)
now i need just help in identifying the car on the photos

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilsee

I am in the process of scanning my Ibiza manual to my pc, should be ready in a few days I can send it you if you like.

Am loving your car, the big brother of mine (see thread Wilsee's Wheels).

Eugz

I am in the process of scanning my Ibiza manual to my pc, should be ready in a few days I can send it you if you like.

Am loving your car, the big brother of mine (see thread Wilsee's Wheels).

Thanx Wilsee, you doing a great job. Please, send it to me than you finish to eugenix (aat) i.com.ua.

I see your car, it is in much better condition than mine. If it is not a secret, how much does it cost in your country? (BTW, there is it -- Wolvo)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilsee

Thanx Wilsee, you doing a great job. Please, send it to me than you finish to eugenix (aat) i.com.ua.

I see your car, it is in much better condition than mine. If it is not a secret, how much does it cost in your country? (BTW, there is it -- Wolvo)

Thank you!

Yes I will send the manual by the weekend.

The car was brought as a gift from my sister (my first car) for around £300, soon as she and my brother in law (who is a mechanic) saw the mileage and condition (and potential) they snapped it up :funk:

Wolvo, sorry, it is short for Wolverhampton (West Midlands, England).

I would love to see some more pictures of you Ibiza including the inside, seeing as it's a sportline edition, just to give me ideas for mine.

I bet it shifts with that 1.7 engine hey! How are you finding the car?

Cheers :D

Eugz

The car was brought as a gift from my sister (my first car) for around £300, soon as she and my brother in law (who is a mechanic) saw the mileage and condition (and potential) they snapped it up :funk:

Wolvo, sorry, it is short for Wolverhampton (West Midlands, England).

I would love to see some more pictures of you Ibiza including the inside, seeing as it's a sportline edition, just to give me ideas for mine.

I bet it shifts with that 1.7 engine hey! How are you finding the car?

Cheers :D

It’s my first car too =)

:blink:Hohoho... mine costs to me about $3500, and that’s rather good price for it in Ukraine.

Talking about dynamics, it’s simply a rocket =) Ill try to post more photos, ASAP, (probably then I could acquire normal camera).
Inside it is customized not in the most beautiful way, but maybe it still will be interesting for you. At least, you will know, which things not to do =)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.