New 290 - Good deal??

golf gti dude

Lottery win needed.
Sep 2, 2012
Chester/Shanghai
My cupra 280 went back to lease company around a month ago with 55k on the clock in 2 years and after am wondering if this is a good deal on 0% deal seat have on at moment on a 290.

Seat Leon 290
DSG
White
5 door

Seat sound pack
Winter pack
Rear view camera
19" multi black alloy wheels

Price I got offered is £28,171

Sound a good deal?

Any help appreciated

cupra_ahhh

Nov 4, 2008
Tonbridge, Kent
When taking that into consideration with other prices I've read and know about, I would personally say that's quite high. If you go through a car brokers, you'd usually get one for about £25k - £26k. The speaker option is only about £250, and I can't imagine the other options totalling over £2k. If it were me, I'd ditch the alloys if they're optional, and get the bucket seats. They''re about £1200 I think.

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Car wow is where I got the deal from.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car wow can be a little more but at least you have a choice and know the dealer who will be sorting the order.
Drive the deal can be a better but you don't know who the dealer is or location until they contact you.

I have just taken delivery of an Ibiza FR through Seat Stoke and Car Wow, was the easiest car purchase to date and good all round service.

Looking for a new 290 myself now and will shop around a bit myself. Best price I seen was about 26K but had different options to you.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise