New aftermarker headlights??

blackdream

Mar 11, 2008
Searching on ebay and just found those:

http://cgi.ebay.it/Auto-Ricambi-e-A...14&_trkparms=72:1385|66:4|65:12|39:1|240:1318

seatibiza9398neri.jpg

first time I see them, anyone have them?

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
are they the devils eyes ones?? if so have seen nicer ones on ebay germany,imo they look really cheapy with the chrome but each to their own and no offence. Also,i hope they're better than angel eyes for vision,that's why mine are returning to OEM ones come Saturday,they're ultimately pants! :D

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
are they the devils eyes ones?? if so have seen nicer ones on ebay germany,imo they look really cheapy with the chrome but each to their own and no offence. Also,i hope they're better than angel eyes for vision,that's why mine are returning to OEM ones come Saturday,they're ultimately pants! :D

snap BT i hate my angel lights as well, it's like i got a mouse in each headlight with a bloody matchstick, i could have my next door neighbour bend over and have more light come out his ar$e than them angel lights, i wanna go OEM as well, but got no money :( and is it hard rewiring the old lights? (as i brought my car with the angel lights already on them? is there wires in the fusebox etc)?

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
haha,suj,very very true!! :D mine were already supplied with hids and from what i can see now they're out again there's no plug in part like standard lights so assuming your car has had the original plug left in,fingers crossed it shouldn't be a prob. i still had my offside one and a new n/s was £57 inc vat from Dave at Seremotors although missed a set on here the other day grrr!!

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
thanks BT :) i really need OEM, the angel lights look good (only because the indicator and central headlight is one piece, making it look more modern) but sometimes practicality has to prevail lol
will have a look once i get some OEM's, hopefully it's left in, then less annoying things about this car lol

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
i couldn't even try standard halogens in mine either as the spade connector leads have been removed so hids only or loadsa messing about rewiring and probably to no avail,can't wait to see hid's as they should be :)