New alloy

gazprice79

Oct 27, 2009
Whilst allowing the better half to driv my car she some how failed to notice a pothole about 4-5 inches deep and drove right threw it. Result buckled front wheel it's only slight but noticable, I've had it rotated to the rear for the time being. Rang up my local seat dealership to be hit with a quote for around 290 quid! Does anyone of anywhere that sells seat wheels cheaper than this. The cars a leon mk2 cupra with the silver 18 wheels. Any help and advice would be great and ye she won't be drivin it again!!!!

IanG

Aug 23, 2007
get in touch with Dave, his SCN id is Seremotors. He supplies a lot of us cheaper parts. I got a full set of alloys from him.

I'd also get in touch with Dave he supplied me with a wheel a couple of months ago and was £90 cheaper than my local dealer :)

ADzABOUT

Jan 26, 2010
NEAR NORWICH
Makes me laugh let my misses drive the Leon and what's happened all wheels are scuffed!
Well we have had the car 18 months.
Any1 know how much to get them repaired? They are graphite grey 18"
Cheers

LeonFR07DSG

Aug 15, 2008
Hertfordshire
Makes me laugh let my misses drive the Leon and what's happened all wheels are scuffed!
Well we have had the car 18 months.
Any1 know how much to get them repaired? They are graphite grey 18"
Cheers

Holy thread revival!:blink:

Get them refurbished... usually around £50 a wheel.

DanH

Jun 24, 2010
Warrington, Cheshire
As above, I have been quoted £75 a wheel for my FR 18's

Anybody in the north west (cheshire, warrington ideally) do them for £50 a wheel that anyone knows of?

Dan

M6TT F

Dec 27, 2009
i used Prestige wheels in furness vale to the the BBS splits on the wifes Polo gti done - they were £75 a corner but that was for them to be split, refurbed and put back together so I'd imagine a straight forward refurb would be cheaper. they have a mobile van too

DanH

Jun 24, 2010
Warrington, Cheshire
I can sell you a full set :D

I have viewed your thread now about 50 times looking at them haha and I really really want them, but my impending trip to Florida on 29th March means all funds are going to those spends, so unfortunately I won't have the money until April payday for them, who knows if they haven't gone by then...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.