New and could own cupra tomorrow with your help!!

samdh77

Hi,
Im Sam 22 from Bath y0! I own a 207 GTi at the moment, had it for just over a year and have done several bits to it but now im board and looking for a diesel, always liked the ibiza cupra's and have now found how hard it is to get hold of one! Tomorrow im going to look at grey 05plate cupra tdi with 100k on the clock, soooo so do i need to worry about this sort of high mileage? i hear these engines go on and on when looked after. History as far as i know is 1 owner and full seat main dealer history... And HPI clear.

So what flaws do i need to look for as im not familiar with seats. Brother has a 05 ibiza 1.4 and has been spot on since owning.

Any ASAP help would be great ;)

Mar 13, 2008
Suffolk
Welcome, best place is to put this in the Ibiza MK4 section.

100k on the clock, so the cambelt would of been done, check all the history and reciepts. Clutch will be getting worn and also the DMF, so listen to any chugging/rattle noises when the car is on tickover.

Luke

samdh77

Thanks, yh il take a good look through the service history of the car as the advery just states full service history so id hope to see the cam belts been changed.
Cheers