New Arona Picked Up

Briant566

Oct 12, 2014
West Yorks England
Arona 2.JPG
Picked my Arona SE Tech Today been sat in it checking things out the 8" screen is brilliant and comes into its own in Sat Nav
Engine is quick off the mark for 1 ltr 95

Picture at last now website updated

Last edited:
Reactions: Syphon

Briant566

Oct 12, 2014
West Yorks England
It does. If you get your post count up a bit it will let you (via Tapatalk) or hosting them elsewhere and linking to them will also work.

Cheers

Scott

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

326 Post ? still cant understand the picture posting don't do any hosting or cloud :confused:

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
326 Post ? still cant understand the picture posting don't do any hosting or cloud :confused:
Ha. Didn't check your post count.

No we don't host pictures currently. We are upgrading forum software soon so this is something I can take a look at.

As above. If you access the forum through Tapatalk they will host the images you upload to threads. Quite easy to do.

Briant566

Oct 12, 2014
West Yorks England
Ha. Didn't check your post count.

No we don't host pictures currently. We are upgrading forum software soon so this is something I can take a look at.

As above. If you access the forum through Tapatalk they will host the images you upload to threads. Quite easy to do.

:clap:

Briant566

Oct 12, 2014
West Yorks England
Well due to a few things decided to change my SE Tech for a FR115 Had to do a few journeys with four people in and felt the 95 was not up to the Job So had chance of this as a cancelled order Absolutely loving it you can definitely tell the difference in performance

Attachments

• New Arona.jpg
    New Arona.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
You know, on autotrader, I've seen some Se Techs with LED headlights, how? If Aronas you can't even configure 'extras!'

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
You know, on autotrader, I've seen some Se Techs with LED headlights, how? If Aronas you can't even configure 'extras!'
It was announced back in May that all SE/SE Technology models built from cw22 onward would have halogen rear lights as standard. All customer orders placed but not built before then were given full LED headlights as a free upgrade instead.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.