New boy grateful for info on this forum

BillyCool

Jan 16, 2020
Leicestershire, UK
Hello All,

Quick note to say thanks to all who contribute on here.

2014 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 TDI 184 with guess what - a blocked heater matrix! I win a prize.

Had the car for 2 years and love it but currently not best pleased.

LOTS of reading up and `my car did that` have helped me understand the issue(s) and very soon I will have a new heater matrix. It was the DPF regen comments that really nailed it for me.

I do have other overheat issues due to either a sticky pump or stat. That is being done next week.

I have copied and pasted loads of info into a sort of cheat sheet/checklist and it's helped me work out where the issues lie and also learnt a lot about the VAG x3 cooling systems!

I love forums that help you out like this.

Keep up the good work.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hello All,

Quick note to say thanks to all who contribute on here.

2014 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 TDI 184 with guess what - a blocked heater matrix! I win a prize.

Had the car for 2 years and love it but currently not best pleased.

LOTS of reading up and `my car did that` have helped me understand the issue(s) and very soon I will have a new heater matrix. It was the DPF regen comments that really nailed it for me.

I do have other overheat issues due to either a sticky pump or stat. That is being done next week.

I have copied and pasted loads of info into a sort of cheat sheet/checklist and it's helped me work out where the issues lie and also learnt a lot about the VAG x3 cooling systems!

I love forums that help you out like this.

Keep up the good work.
Welcome to SCN, hope your new matrix does the trick

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.