New car

rossco775

Mar 16, 2012
Hi Guys
I'm new to all this, so here it goes!!
I have just bought a 10 plate Seat Ibiza Cupra. Million Dollar question is should I get an extended manufactures warranty? I have read about problems with the 1.4 TSI engine.
Im getting the car from an approved Seat dealer. It has 1 year left on the warranty. To extend it a further 2 years after that will cost £595!!! They do say its a very good warranty, but they always say that! Any thoughts??
Cheers

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Hi mate ,

I've just joined as well and awaiting a new Leon . Why not run it for while ,you've got the years warranty through the dealer and see how you get on with the new car .
If during the year it plays up and your not that happy with it then you can p/x it .

If you really like the car then you could then think of extending warranty .

I had the same decision on my Clio 200 ,I extended it one year and have now reluctantly decided to p/x so the new buyer will benefit . I really hope the new Leon will be as good -I'm sure it will.

Good Luck

rossco775

Mar 16, 2012
Hi
Yeah, i can see how the car goes. Really surprised how many folk seem to be having trouble with the 1.4 tsi engine. Will just have to wait and see how my one goes! I get it on wednesday! Cant wait!
Cheers

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise