Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

New CUPRA Ateca

Discussion in 'Ateca' started by Syphon, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Syphon

Syphon SCN Admin
    Site Owner

2. p.eco

p.eco Active Member

Tbh, as for separate division i really expected to see something more sharp and sporty...Again no significant difference to FR. Disappointed..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

3. Wings988

Wings988 Active Member

Agree entirely. Except now the FR looks better as it hasn't got those awful new chavvy Cupra badges on the grill or tailgate. Thinking about it the worst is going to be inside looking at the steering wheel. I wonder if Seat dealers would do a badge swap for the nice S logo?

4. Tell

Tell Full Member

I don't like the chrome inside for medical reasons as it creates glare if you got floaters.... the bit of chrome effect on the steering wheel is bad enough on a sunny day. I'm not too sure how many people would go for a Cupra if you didn't have rottweilers protecting the exterior, I don't think it would last too long from opportunist damage in Blighty such is current social discourse.

Intrigued as too how much of the Cupra screens are already in the car's software... the race will be to get the displays to look like a Cupra, I guess.

5. hichamaziz

hichamaziz Active Member

thanks man