New Cupra Lux ordered!

gk26

Sep 29, 2019
Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself as I put in an order for a Nevada White Cupra Lux a few days ago. I'm coming from 4 years of driving BMW's...2008 120d remapped to 210bhp and most recently an E92 330d remapped to 320bhp 690nm torque which was very quick!

Will be my first petrol car so pretty excited and even though I'll be getting a GPF equipped car it will definitely sound better than the diesels I've owned.

The only optional extra I chose on top of the Lux pack was the pano roof.

I've been reading lots on here and it looks as though many have have had issues with delivery times? I was told delivery by December/Jan but that looks unlikely now based on the stories I've come across on here.

Also, I initially thought I'd get the leather heated sports seats with electric function for the driver however now it seems they've changed it to the manually adjusted microsuede bucket seats which is definitely the better option. Is is true that the latest lux pack does not come with the traffic sign recognition and lane assist?

Already know what mods I will be doing and I've only been browsing on here for a couple of days...:help:

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-29_21-39-9.gif
    upload_2019-9-29_21-39-9.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 136
  • upload_2019-9-29_21-39-8.gif
    upload_2019-9-29_21-39-8.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 128
  • upload_2019-9-29_21-39-17.gif
    upload_2019-9-29_21-39-17.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 124
Sep 20, 2019
Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself as I put in an order for a Nevada White Cupra Lux a few days ago. I'm coming from 4 years of driving BMW's...2008 120d remapped to 210bhp and most recently an E92 330d remapped to 320bhp 690nm torque which was very quick!

Will be my first petrol car so pretty excited and even though I'll be getting a GPF equipped car it will definitely sound better than the diesels I've owned.

The only optional extra I chose on top of the Lux pack was the pano roof.

I've been reading lots on here and it looks as though many have have had issues with delivery times? I was told delivery by December/Jan but that looks unlikely now based on the stories I've come across on here.

Also, I initially thought I'd get the leather heated sports seats with electric function for the driver however now it seems they've changed it to the manually adjusted microsuede bucket seats which is definitely the better option. Is is true that the latest lux pack does not come with the traffic sign recognition and lane assist?

Already know what mods I will be doing and I've only been browsing on here for a couple of days...:help:
You maybe lucky and get it for Dec/Jan but trust me it will be 2020/21.
People are cancelling their orders due to Seats crap delivery estimates.
The pan roof rattles by the way, if I were you I'd change that immediately. It will also delay your delivery.

gk26

Sep 29, 2019
You maybe lucky and get it for Dec/Jan but trust me it will be 2020/21.
People are cancelling their orders due to Seats crap delivery estimates.
The pan roof rattles by the way, if I were you I'd change that immediately. It will also delay your delivery.

I'm going to try get some more information tomorrow but yeah I'll have to look into cancelling if Jan/Feb isn't realistic. The only problem I have is for the deals on the cupra's you can't really get a better car. The pan roof sets the car off and I don't think I'll want the car without it... decisions

Reactions: Blaptastic
Sep 20, 2019
I'm going to try get some more information tomorrow but yeah I'll have to look into cancelling if Jan/Feb isn't realistic. The only problem I have is for the deals on the cupra's you can't really get a better car. The pan roof sets the car off and I don't think I'll want the car without it... decisions
It may look good but it will annoy you to death eventually.
Honestly there's a thread on here, whos ordered a Cupra, and everyone is complaining.
I'd try and get a pre registered one tbh.

Sep 20, 2019
You could always just get the roof wrapped in black to give it the effect of the pan roof.
Would look good on a white car.

Sep 20, 2019
Sorry...
I don't mean to put a downer on your new toy.
Just trying to let you know what others are dealing with.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.