New exhaust

arsenalmorris

Gooner
Aug 4, 2012
Chesterfield
Hi guys,

Time has come my 2007 cupra is getting ready for a new exhaust. Question is I’m wondering what my options are. Would like something a little louder than standard but not too loud if that makes sense

Milltek seems to be the most popular choice so wanting abit of advice,

https://www.milltekexhaust-roadrunn...2-0t-fsi-240ps-cat-back-exhaust-ssxse119.html

The best price I can find for the non- resonated one but not to sure if it will be to loud for me,

Other option is the cupra R one with duel centre exhaust but would need to get a diffuser trim or a cupra r diffuser which would be hard from looking around.

Or I’m not far from exhaust UK in Sheffield who could potentially build me something custom but I haven’t enquired about prices for that or anything.

Also if anyone could give any reputable places to have one fitted once purchased or again an idea of fitting costs would be good,

Hope none of this sounds like stupid questions

lodge

Aug 22, 2010
Swansea
Hi guys,

Time has come my 2007 cupra is getting ready for a new exhaust. Question is I’m wondering what my options are. Would like something a little louder than standard but not too loud if that makes sense

Milltek seems to be the most popular choice so wanting abit of advice,

https://www.milltekexhaust-roadrunn...2-0t-fsi-240ps-cat-back-exhaust-ssxse119.html

The best price I can find for the non- resonated one but not to sure if it will be to loud for me,

Other option is the cupra R one with duel centre exhaust but would need to get a diffuser trim or a cupra r diffuser which would be hard from looking around.

Or I’m not far from exhaust UK in Sheffield who could potentially build me something custom but I haven’t enquired about prices for that or anything.

Also if anyone could give any reputable places to have one fitted once purchased or again an idea of fitting costs would be good,

Hope none of this sounds like stupid questions

lodge

Aug 22, 2010
Swansea
BCS are a popular choice. Excellent quality, great bunch of guys to deal with and all the options to give you what you need.