new hids but no instructions hmmmm

jackster150

Aug 4, 2007
glasgow
probably on here somewhere is photos or instruction setup for wiring up the hids, looked in box today first time no install manual, need guidance asap prefer fotos if can thanks a lot .

Phil K

Here's your sign
Oct 18, 2004
Surrey darling...
I got mine from Diane shop and mine came with instructions... it's very easy though and tbh the guide on here is far more informative anyway! The wiring can only be fitted one way so there is vry little room to get it wrong tbh!

My scanners not working ATM due to upgrading to Vista and not having the correct drivers yet but if you get really stuck I'm happy to photograph the pages and post them on here for you.

Good luck fella!

jackster150

Aug 4, 2007
glasgow
thanks guys seems straight forward right enough will leave till next weekend now as thru the week its dark by the time finish making pennies cheers for the help

jackster150

Aug 4, 2007
glasgow
bloomin laptop software wont let me open fotos in the guide just get a x in the top left corner of each foto, is there some download i need to open the fotos

DIPS_CUPRA R

stupid question guys Diane shop is that the actual site? or is there another website?

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
stupid question guys Diane shop is that the actual site? or is there another website?

Diane-Shop is the seller on ebay.

You don't need instructions :lol:, the ones supplied are crap anyway and were binned.

Plug all the bulb cables into the ballasts. They can only go one way.
Cut a 25mm hole in your lense covers. (Drill/Cutter not supplied) this is for the wires to pass through and to use the supplied rubber grommet.

Your left with a red and black cable that has spade connectors.
These are to plug into your exisiting bulb connector. Red to Red and Black to Brown. Job done :)

jackster150

Aug 4, 2007
glasgow
if thats all there is apart from the ballast location jobs a doddle then have just took a peek at the wiring r6 ur right mate cheers guys

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.