New Ibiza FR 1.0 115

ferdiepick

Dec 6, 2018
I was able to order the 1.5 evo engine version through a lease company . So hopefully the 148 bhp one is back. I will find out over the coming days if and how long is the wait.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

CallumFR

Jul 9, 2018
I was able to order the 1.5 evo engine version through a lease company . So hopefully the 148 bhp one is back. I will find out over the coming days if and how long is the wait.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Mine was around 5 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
I was able to order the 1.5 evo engine version through a lease company . So hopefully the 148 bhp one is back.
It isn't. You've already posted in the thread that confirms this...

FRCol

Feb 14, 2016
Tilly Central Scotland
Med Blue is like Navy Blue....
_20181105_171523.JPG

Reactions: ferdiepick

EVOII

Aug 21, 2018
Strange, in my country (NL) you can order the business intense version, the one I own. It's the most upgraded version and it contains more options then the top model in the UK.

I had ordered an FR business intensse and all options (except red brake calipers and adjustable floor in the back). I had pay 5000 euro's extra for it. I think it's about the same in GBP. Totally I pay 27k for a full option 1.5 tsi.

But as I say, electric rear windows and armrest is standard in my version. Even acc and climat control. Led wasn't standard. Cost around 580,00 I remember.

I don't know why they made them different in each country. Don't sound logical to me...

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.