New Ibiza ordered!

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
How did you all go about getting your Ibizas? I'm looking at getting one on PCP - not sure whether to go through a dealer, carwow or one avilable immediately listed on autotrader. What is the wait time for an Xcellence Lux atm?
I got quotes from Carwow and drive the deal and then took them to a dealer of choice to see what they could do. I ended up paying £17400 for my Xcelence Lux with spare wheel option, when I brought my car they where offering 0% interest PCP’s so paying £218 per month with no deposit and £7100 payment after 4 years if I want to keep the car. I’ve had my car for almost 6 months and loving it. I ordered it in January and collected it in March.

Reactions: williamxb

gojoego

Mar 14, 2019
How did you all go about getting your Ibizas? I'm looking at getting one on PCP - not sure whether to go through a dealer, carwow or one avilable immediately listed on autotrader. What is the wait time for an Xcellence Lux atm?

Go through Carwow.

I got my FR Sport 95 TSI for 16K all in inc. spare tyre and rear parking sensor. Again the Carwow quote came up cheaper for a dealer that was further from one I wanted to use, so I used this with the "ideal near me" dealer who matched it and delivered it 14 weeks on the nose. There's lots of 0% finance options that come up, but never in the trim I wanted (there was a FR Sport 0% offer but I'd already ordered it by that point and couldn't be bothered to extend the waiting time). After working out 0% vs cash and the (low) miles I'll be doing/looking after it well, I paid for it in cash. I do wish dealers would do more of a deal for cash buyers but they make no money from this way and are incentivised to offer finance. Indeed the carwow finance was cheaper than cash offer (despite on paper it being cheaper, it actually wasn't).

And if you're into your sound systems, the Beats version is now available in the UK. Though, it comes with certain trim details that may not be to everyone's taste...

Reactions: williamxb

williamxb

Mar 11, 2019
Oxfordshire
Been getting some quotes in, think I'll be going for an Xcellence Lux 95 w/ sunroof and Beats. FR doesn't quite have the toys I want which is a shame because they look brilliant! Monthly quote (115, not the 95. Waiting on one for the 95 now) from my local and conveniently cheapest dealer comes in at £256/mo with £750 deposit :(

Afaik Seat isn't offering the 0% finance anymore. Still worth it you reckon?

EDIT: Apparently the quote was for a 95. Not too hot on £250p/m having had a quote for a 1000 mile MY19 in the same spec for £50 less!

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members