New LCR owner from Cumbria

adr1ch

Hey all :)
Im Adam 21 from Whitehaven, cumbria
Just bought an 05 Leon Cupra R in platinum grey so thought I'd join the site
Always been into VAG cars and had a 1L and a 1.4 sport arosa before this and decided to upgrade
Will be most likely modifying it so will probs need some help at some point and I'll post up in readers rides soon

gordcivic

Pics

let me know if I can get some pics of it for my blog??? Cheers

adr1ch

It's far from pic worthy at the moment lol need the wheels refurbed and some bits sprayed

adr1ch

Thanks mate yeah I love it 100% better than the arosa. It was my favourite seat colour so had to get one

cumbriacupra

Feb 23, 2012
Cumbria
Get some pics on pal, before and afters then you'll see the benefit of getting the cosmetic stuff done. I bought mine 4wk ago in Workington but its not an 'R' just a cupra but like yours it benefits from being in the best colour :) Ive always liked my cars from the VAG and this one doesnt dissappoint. Enjoy!!

adr1ch

decided to get some pics up because im severely bored on sunday
399ca62a.jpg

977ed45d.jpg

as you can see its like a 4x4 and i was too lazy to take the foam off after removing the badges
heres the worst bits

ea01fd1d.jpg

2c291fd7.jpg

237d25ed.jpg

i have so many ideas of what to do because i cant help but modify but funds just wont allow :/

needs lowered badly, want a full system, different wheels and new head unit amongst other things
any info of things to do will be greatly appreciated because im a noob when it comes to leons and the 1.8T

cumbriacupra

Feb 23, 2012
Cumbria
Does seem to be riding a bit high especially at the back? Personally I think the standard 18" LCR wheels look best on them, but they are getting like hens teeth to find a decent set. Looks a good motor thou pal, and nice colour :p

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.