New LCR owner- KB03 BXD

Jun 9, 2019
Hi folks
Recently picked up my first LCR (not my first 1.8t though). Incredibly happy with it and completely different to other 1.8ts I've had:

She seems to have had a fair bit of money thrown at her (plenty of forge parts, milltek exhaust etc) but unfortunately I got next to no paperwork with it. There's seatcupra.net sticker in the windows so I'm I assuming one of the previous owners or more have been on here at some point, so if anyone did have any info on it or amazingly paperwork, I'd be incredibly grateful.

Thanks for reading.

Reactions: Brimfull

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum buddy

Good to see a sticker do it's job lol have a look through the SEAT'S for sale section and see if you can see it. If not then put a post in the MK1 leon section to see if anyone knows it.

If you fancy a day out and have your card ready lol we have a national meet happening at Donnington race track for an event called Trax on 14th July if you fancy it? We've got a few MK1's going as well as other seat's.

Tickets close tomorrow at noon I think so you'll have to be quick lol

Reactions: NLA

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
Hello and welcome, car looks to be in good condition and appears to have been loved by someone. Good luck in the search for the paperwork, hopefully a previous owner pipes up

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.