NEW Leon FR mini review and PICS

Snoopy

Apr 24, 2002
Durham, England.
I was just about to say that myself. We own a golf mk5 GTI too and the Leon is far higher speced as standard than the equivelent golf the golfs are missing alot of things the leon has, or you even get on a Nissan micra standard nowadays!!! and the options on the SEAT are much cheaper too for the same kit.

vinyldj

tested FR170 TDi

nice pics of the car I will probably order. Black, 18's, Bluetooth, Armrest. This is the first time I have seen it in black with the 18's and it looks the baws.

The prob is I test drove this brief and to be honest I wasn't as overcome as I thought I would be. I expected great things when I put the foot down, but it just didn't happen maybe I was holding back cos the dealer was sitting their or I'm just to familiar with my Ibiza FR TDi.

For feck sake don't touch the brakes :). The ride was reasonably comfortable and the seats do hug you, it corners quite tightly, but an annoying rattle was coming from the dash (I hate that) and along with the wind noise at speed (not good) it was putting me of the plus points.

Think I want to try the TFSi

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members