New Leon mk3 fr st pick up on Saturday!!

Alorjosh

Apr 23, 2019
East Anglia
Hey people, love there’s a group for these cars. Always a good sign of decent car when the groups are big. I purchased a Alor blue Leon fr st 184 and I pick it up on Saturday from th dealer. Looking for subtle modifications interior and exterior and maybe picking the power up slightly. First seat but bit of a VAG groupie in previous cars.

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum

Well i'm a little jealous as i've been looking at the Alor Blue ST to follow on from my MK2 Leon Cupra R.

You pick the car up on Saturday which is awesome, if you're near to Doncaster on Sunday we have a forum meet with some like minded people for a nice chat and a spot of lunch talking about cars and how to spend each others money.

Either way i'll need some pics of the car haha

WIth regards to your mods you mention I think a front splitter is a good starting point and for both interior and exterior mods look at something like OBDEleven which is a mobile version of VCDS so you can change bits which use software.

Good work!

Alorjosh

Apr 23, 2019
East Anglia
Hey Jim,

Not near Donny sadly, down south in suffolk. I think i was a bit lucky really regarding the colour. Didnt know it was a custom pallette colour plus its got upgraded 19's on. Ex demo from the dealer. So think ive landed on my feet!

Already been looking at splitters either triple r or maxton but wanna see if i can find something different.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hey Jim,

Not near Donny sadly, down south in suffolk. I think i was a bit lucky really regarding the colour. Didnt know it was a custom pallette colour plus its got upgraded 19's on. Ex demo from the dealer. So think ive landed on my feet!

Already been looking at splitters either triple r or maxton but wanna see if i can find something different.
That's a shame, we do have a national meet in July in Donington for Trax which is a little closer to home but still a nice distance for you lol

Try looking at Rieger splitters they also do a nice rear diffuser. Their website is a bit cumbersome but good stuff!

You'll have to get some pics up when you grab it at the weekend.

Cheers

Bucksssss

Mar 13, 2019
H

i attached them via copy and paste from iPhone but they didn’t load. How do I load pics via this
I don’t think you have enough posts. Type imgur into google, upload them onto that and then paste the link onto here :)

Alorjosh

Apr 23, 2019
East Anglia
19fc1e1c2ad7765fa1c038f5c9eb7cff.jpg
667cff0a5217a7537d56eecee5bfd01e.jpg
f6694abd3f2c1a47dfd7af91d1f820bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk