New Leon TFSI FR - 2 Quick Questions

wurzel

Jun 2, 2003
East Anglia
Visit site
I picked up my new TFSI FR on Thursday and haven't stopped smiling!! :lol:

Five quick questions:

1) The model specification in the Seat website says I should have 2 12V sockets but I only have one, has anyone else found this?

2) In the back the rear panels have "airbag" stamped on them, does this mean I have rear airbags even though I didn't order them or do the panels say airbag anyway if even one is lurking behind?

3) Is there a way to assign voice dials on the bluetooth kit to contacts I already have in my phone book that were copied from the phone?

4) I'm not to keen on the "titanium" look mirror covers, approx how would it cost to have these resprayed body colour? Also thinking about the chrome ones, opinions welcome.

5) Has anyone else noticed the slightly poor fit between the top of the bumper and the bonnet? Is this the same on everyone else's FR?

Cheers

wurzel

Last edited:

Dexter

5) Has anyone else noticed the slightly poor fit between the top of the bumper and the bonnet? Is this the same on everyone else's FR?

Its the same on my 3 week old TFSI FR, looks like is about a 3 or 4mm out of place and the front of the bonnet, so guess that must be normal then

Dexter

Rob GTI

Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
I picked up my new TFSI FR on Thursday and haven't stopped smiling!! :lol:

Five quick questions:

4) I'm not to keen on the "titanium" look mirror covers, approx how would it cost to have these resprayed body colour? Also thinking about the chrome ones, opinions welcome.

wurzel

If you really don't like the titanium mirrors you're better off getting the chrome covers that way when you come to sell you can always take the chrome covers off reverting back to original, (it's always easier to sell a standard car).

rclarke

Answer to question 3 is not that I am aware of which is a shame. I wanted to do the same thing.

Rod.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.