New Member Checking In

Aaron Reeve

Dec 4, 2018
Crawley
Hi all,

My name is Aaron and i am one of the Cupra Masters for SEAT UK. I'm looking forward to getting to know people here and helping out where possible.

Please note the views or opinions i may post are solely mine and do not reflect those of SEAT UK.

Aaron

Deleted member 103408

Welcome always good to have a SEAT guy on the Forum.

Have to ask do you have a Cupra, or just on here helping us all out.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Hi all,

My name is Aaron and i am one of the Cupra Masters for SEAT UK. I'm looking forward to getting to know people here and helping out where possible.

Please note the views or opinions i may post are solely mine and do not reflect those of SEAT UK.

Aaron

Welcome Aaron, excuse me for being a bit thick, but what’s a Cupra Master for SEAT UK?

Aaron Reeve

Dec 4, 2018
Crawley
@theoldboy Thanks for the welcome! I currently am in and out of our Demonstrator Cupra Ateca Design + Comf&Sound + Pano Roof - Rhodium as my Company Car. (Saving up for one....) Had a go in a TCR a few weeks ago as well!

@Maypack Thanks for the welcome! In answer to your question; in the sites lucky enough to be given a Cupra Corner they have enrolled 1 person per site as a designated ambassador for the Cupra brand.

Reactions: kanyewest

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome buddy,

You'll have to get a review going of the Cupra before you get your own... We have a members review section currently only hosting 2 MK2 Cupra R's so be nice to get something else if you have the time.

Being the ambassador does that mean you get to go to the releases in Spain?

Aaron Reeve

Dec 4, 2018
Crawley
Welcome buddy,

You'll have to get a review going of the Cupra before you get your own... We have a members review section currently only hosting 2 MK2 Cupra R's so be nice to get something else if you have the time.

Being the ambassador does that mean you get to go to the releases in Spain?
Thanks.

I'm still debating on what to go for at the moment!

And yes i was lucky enough to go to Barcelona last month where i got to take the Cupra Ateca around the the Circuit De Catalunya a few times and test all the 4Drive functions on a skid pan. (They also treated us to a lap in the TCR Leon) I was very chuffed!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Thanks.

I'm still debating on what to go for at the moment!

And yes i was lucky enough to go to Barcelona last month where i got to take the Cupra Ateca around the the Circuit De Catalunya a few times and test all the 4Drive functions on a skid pan. (They also treated us to a lap in the TCR Leon) I was very chuffed!
Well there's plenty to choose from and after being at the Tarraco launch earlier this year with SEAT UK they have some good ideas coming up I think.

I assume you've driven the MK3 Cupra R, how do you think it holds up to the Ateca Cupra? I love the look of the Ateca and the idea but it's just not a hatchback lol maybe I'm having an all life crisis haha