New member from Aberdeen

Psyman79

Apr 19, 2012
Aberdeen, Scotland
Fit like peeps,

Just bought myself a 2010 Leon Cupra and though i'd come on here and say hi.

Moved to the Leon from A Mitsubishi Colt CZT, a very overlooked little car, great fun, small and quick. Just fancied something a bit more grown up so after test driving all the rivals (R32, S3 etc) finally decided on the Leon.

Loving the car so far, went for a Candy White one with the black alloys, black leather with white stitching, sat nav etc. I'll get some pics up when she's had a bath :)

Previous owner has fitted an induction kit but not sure what difference it makes to performance. Not planning any mods although a Revo stage 1 might tempt me to part with some cash next year.

Hope you are all well.

Si.

Pete.

May 1, 2010
Aberdeen
Welcome,
Maybe see you along at some meets in the future.

if you are going to go for a remap there’s 20% discount on them at the revo day at Crail this Sunday.

Jun 23, 2011
Inverurie
welcome dude , im pretty local (inverurie) might see you about aberdeen! , nice upgrade for sure! , although being on the site youll want to mod it!! haha!

Psyman79

Apr 19, 2012
Aberdeen, Scotland
Cheers for the welcome guys :)

Yeah, would love to get a remap but big trip to the states in September so all my spare money is going towards that. Plus i had the 20,000 mile service today and she needed new front tyres :(

Got a price from Wallace Performance in Aberdeen and they want to charge me £600 for a stage 1 revo and that doesn't even include dyno runs :O

Maybe next year.

Si.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.