New member from harrogate

Richie29

Nov 1, 2014
Harrogate
I'll post some pictures up tomorrow when I've given it a good clean / detail depending how long the weather holds out

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
A lot of lads on here from the Leeds area, we do regular breakfast meets in Leeds, Wakefield, Barnsley if you fancy coming to one then I'm sure we can arrange one for Harrogate no problem in the future

Richie29

Nov 1, 2014
Harrogate
Yeah that would be cool wouldn't mind meeting a few of you!! Just need to sort a few things on leon to make it look better as its missing the front splitter so trying to source one and just a general tidy up

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Haha, I've got it on the front of my Bocanegra! Fitted one in gloss black a few weeks ago next one is the 7th december in Barnsley at 9am but plenty of use driving from leeds in convoy(ish) if you can get there? Just a full english, loads of banter and good chat with other like minded people. I even managed to turn up in a 1.2 tdi standard ibiza once without getting too bullied!

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Think we will more than likely be meeting at Bruntcliffe Toby Carvery in Morley, Leeds LS27 0LY and 4 or 5 of us driving from there picking up a few more on the way. If you can make it there we will look after you!

Richie29

Nov 1, 2014
Harrogate
She still hasn't popped dude she's due Wednesday so if anything changes I'll let you no asap!!!

Cheers it's got a few problems which I'm sorting but other than that it's awesome car just needs to be lower and I'll be happy

Richie29

Nov 1, 2014
Harrogate
Cheers keep me dated with more meets cause if I can't make this one I will come to the next one when I have nothing to worry about

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise