New Member from Worcestershire !

Monkey1983

Hi guys and girls , i currently drive a Honda Civic Type R but am looking to change to a cupra 225 very soon , any advise and guidance gladly welcome ! :)

Monkey1983

thats the kind of news i like to hear ! I have had the civic for three years and have loved it but i'm iching to move on. Ive seen a few nice examples for sale in the forum so hopefully i can snap one up for me !!
:D

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
Just find civics hard work lol and not quick till they hit vtec and by then the turbo your after kicked it and fooked off ages ago lol

Monkey1983

Haha true !! looking forward to having a turbo car as both my civic and Gti-6 before were N/A and even though they were both excellent power was always hard work to find. low down grunt is the future ! :happy:

Monkey1983

Thanks mate , will be hopefully picking one up soon so I'll give you a shout if I need any tips !

Monkey1983

ahhh schoolboy error !! Its over 15 posts , i just want to be a full member :lol:

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Welcome and I have always been tempted into a CTR but never owned one, too old now I reckon.

Some great help, guidance and cars on here mate.

Monkey1983

039-3.jpg

never to old , but saying that i'm moving on to a more 'sensible' car...........

Last edited by a moderator:

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Not the cars old ME!!! Haha I'd have one tomorrow with Ktec bits if I didn't want to stay in the VAG group

Monkey1983

014-1.jpg

and old school first car !

safariparkandcar001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.