New member here

SEAT Rule

Nov 19, 2019
Hi I've just joined up.

I was previously on the other SEAT-Fourm.co.uk been on there since September this year, but unfortunately it's getting so much spam now being posted up it's ruined it, plus the Forum isn't monitored anymore from what I can see,
so decided to leave that one and join up here instead.

I've got a SEAT Ibiza i-Tech 1.2 TSI year is 2015, had it since April this year it's my first SEAT to be honest.
Mostly owned VW's from 1998 still got one now I'm restoring a VW Corrado had it since 2002

Si

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hi I've just joined up.

I was previously on the other SEAT-Fourm.co.uk been on there since September this year, but unfortunately it's getting so much spam now being posted up it's ruined it, plus the Forum isn't monitored anymore from what I can see,

I've got a SEAT Ibiza i-Tech 1.2 TSI year is 2015, had it since April this year it's my first SEAT to be honest.
Mostly owned VW's from 1998 still got one now I'm restoring a VW Corrado had it since 2002

Si
Welcome to the forum,

Spam is a big issue these days, we've got better recently with better filters etc

Glad you found your way here!

What do you think to SEAT after being a VW person for a while now...

Cheers

SEAT Rule

Nov 19, 2019
Welcome to the forum,

Spam is a big issue these days, we've got better recently with better filters etc

Glad you found your way here!

What do you think to SEAT after being a VW person for a while now...

Cheers

Hi thanks for the nice welcome.

Yeah spam is a nightmare it's good to hear you guys have better systems in place.

Regarding my SEAT I'm quite impressed how well it drives, the overall build quality seems pretty good, but it definitely has slightly louder road noise, compared to my old MK3 Polo I used to have before, so I presume the SEAT must have less sound proofing compared to VW.
Back in April of this year when I was looking for a replacement for my old Polo, I test drove a 4 year old Polo, then test drove the SEAT I have now, they both drive very similar but I decided to go for the SEAT Ibiza, as it had slightly better trim inside has half leather and built-in Satnav, whereas the Polo didn't plus the major factor was the price.
The Polo was £1800 more than the SEAT which I purchased for £7500 with 15k miles.

The 1.2 TSI engine has got some poke when you need it, plus I'm seeing 53 to 55 MPG on my daily commute to work which is roughly 12 miles each way.

I definitely made the right choice with the SEAT :thumbup:

Many thanks
Si

Danger zone

Oct 4, 2019
Hi I've just joined up.

Si
welcome

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members