New member/new owner!

Adrian888

I aquired a mk3 Tolly today, 2.0TDi Sport with DSG, sunroof, heated leather, 99k miles 1 owner and FSSH. I have been an owner of VAG products for many years and about 15 years ago had a mk1 Tolly TDi. A close ex relative used to sell Seat at JCT in Bradford so i know the cars well. I also own an Audi A2 TDi with plenty of bells and whistles and much modified!

I am sure a search will point me in the right direction however I have a few queries;

1) Basic servicing (oil/filters), any 'how to' guides?
2) DSG , box, any oil change 'how to' info?
3) Tyres: any recommendations for winter/allweather tyres? My car is on factory 16" wheels.
4) Remap:) Any recommendations on who?
5) Does the boot have the option of a raised floor panel as in the Altea?

Cheers!

20vt Tony

Oct 16, 2006
Edwinstowe, Notts
I aquired a mk3 Tolly today, 2.0TDi Sport with DSG, sunroof, heated leather, 99k miles 1 owner and FSSH. I have been an owner of VAG products for many years and about 15 years ago had a mk1 Tolly TDi. A close ex relative used to sell Seat at JCT in Bradford so i know the cars well. I also own an Audi A2 TDi with plenty of bells and whistles and much modified!

I am sure a search will point me in the right direction however I have a few queries;

1) Basic servicing (oil/filters), any 'how to' guides?
2) DSG , box, any oil change 'how to' info?
3) Tyres: any recommendations for winter/allweather tyres? My car is on factory 16" wheels.
4) Remap:) Any recommendations on who?
5) Does the boot have the option of a raised floor panel as in the Altea?

Cheers!

Hi, welcome. Can't really help with DSG info, but with regard to remap I believe Revo do one for your engine. Think it will boost to about 180bhp ish? Not sure if you can raise the boot floor panel either? Havn't on mine.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.