New member please help.

dimisx1

Mar 30, 2018
I have just bought Altea 1.9 sport reference 2007 cheap and in very good condition. I noticed though that the ABS and ESP don't light when starting.There are no warning messages when scanning the ECU. I have checked the fuses and all is ok I think. Also, cruise control is working but no light is coming up when I activate it. Any ideas will be very useful. Thanks in advance.

robint

Apr 12, 2006
UK, Essex
No cruise control light on 2007 Altea so that is normal. ABS and ESP lights should come on with ignition and then go off if everything is working properly - think it is an MOT fail if they don't come on. Wonder if someone has removed the bulbs to try to get past the test....or it could simply be another electrical gremlin - Alteas do have a few of them!

dimisx1

Mar 30, 2018
No cruise control light on 2007 Altea so that is normal. ABS and ESP lights should come on with ignition and then go off if everything is working properly - think it is an MOT fail if they don't come on. Wonder if someone has removed the bulbs to try to get past the test....or it could simply be another electrical gremlin - Alteas do have a few of them!
Yes that's what I was thinking but there are no errors when scanning with a VAG interface!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise