New member - Red MK5 Ibiza FR

MJJJ1

Jan 23, 2014
Hi all :)

Picked up my Ibiza FR on Sunday so thought id sign up and share a few pics on here :D

Only had the car this week so haven't done much in the way of modifications... rear tinted windows and some gloss black wrap on the front grill.

Any ideas for the car then let me know, in need some inspiration :think:

Cant post any pics until I've made over 15 posts! :(

Cheers

Mark

MJJJ1

Jan 23, 2014
Will do :p

Just outside Glasgow!

Managed a 740 mile round trip to Letchworth seat at the weekend for the car :p

MJJJ1

Jan 23, 2014
ah fair enough, mines is an ex demo with 1500 miles on it, so near enough new without the huge RRP price tag! haha

I'll have this for a good few years now, pretty chuffed with it so far :)

MJJJ1

Jan 23, 2014
Yeah, got it for £11.5k so not the cheapest one I had seen, but the best spec I could find!

No 2Litre 3dr FRs in Scotland and too impatient to wait for one to pop up :p

ckyliu

Jan 17, 2014
Derbyshire
There's a load of trim bits available for the interior from Seat, although they are a bit pricey; it's rhe regular stuff really, bits of chrome or gloss black and the inevitable arm rest, but I may invest in some as personally I find the interior a bit dull coming from a DS3. In terms of the outside it seems very popular to fit LED sidelights/DRLs and fogs (I think some of the facelift ones get those from the factory anyway). Also found an article where someone was discussing that you can increase the steering weight with VAGCOM, do you find it a little too light?

Last edited:

MJJJ1

Jan 23, 2014
Had a look at the interior trim but read that they are stick on and don't sit flush with the rest of the dash etc.

Phoned seat dealer for a price on swapping my headlights for the cupras Bi-Xenon with DRL and they said its too complex and would cost at least £2500!!!

Don't find any issues with steering :O

ckyliu

Jan 17, 2014
Derbyshire
Well my steering could be different as my FR SC is pre-facelift machine (didn't have quite your budget, just needed rid of my DS3 as it was getting through fuel and oil like a Panamax tanker).

I've seen chrome air vent surrounds in a facelift Ibiza (I think it was a Toca) and it looked nice, although they might not be the same ones the dealers are selling. But the cheap looking air vents are already starting to grate on me, so I think I'll have to do something!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.