New Member to forum!

SiiiTye

Oct 22, 2018
Surrey
Hey guys
Just thought I’d say hello, been viewing the forum for a few years and only just got round to signing up. Poor I know!

I drive a 2011 Cupra r 265
Had the car for around 2 years now and it’s my absolute pride and joy! I’m one for chopping and changing my cars frequently and selling this would never cross my mind!

Few modifications done to the car
APR HPFP
Forge PCV blank
Milltek Non-Res full system with 200 cell sports cat.
GFB VTA+
ITG Maxogen Intake
Hybrid turbo (Turbo Dynamics)
TRC front splitter
ECS billet wiper delete
Pioneer Apple play headunit
Focal Front & Rear components
Focal Sub
Led Bulbs exterior & interioir.
H&R 15mm Spacers front
H&R 25mm Spacers Rear
H&R Springs
Anti Lift Kit
Polybushed

I think thats it....

Anyway just wanted to say hello and hopefully I’m welcome to the forum!

P.S ITG Maxogen Intake kit Is actually for sale. I cannot yet post on the for sale section as I m a new member. If anyone is interested let me know. Happy to let it go for a reasonable price.
Only been on the car for 3k miles and In perfect condition!
Also have a Forge Blow off spacer in black avaliable for sale also. If someone buys the ITG I’ll chuck the Forge Blow off spacer in for free!

Attachments

• BAD6B945-E8BF-4BEF-B561-9A27B2894A8E.jpeg
    BAD6B945-E8BF-4BEF-B561-9A27B2894A8E.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 102
  • 6B4515CF-2D85-49F0-87B1-181D1AB11042.jpeg
    6B4515CF-2D85-49F0-87B1-181D1AB11042.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Hi, and welcome. Good to see another MK2 Cupra R!!! You got it remapped since you have the HPFP and hybrid turbo?

Reactions: SiiiTye

SiiiTye

Oct 22, 2018
Surrey
Thanks!
We are a rare breed!
And yeah I had it live mapped again after the HPFP + Hybrid. With some great results I have to say 417bhp. A fairly aggressive map but drivable plus I don’t do a huge amount of mileage maybe only 3/4K miles a year in the car. And most of the time I drive like miss daisy to be honest!

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Hello and welcome! Beautiful Cupra I love the color choice :)
417hp.... I think I just poo'd myself

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

SiiiTye

Oct 22, 2018
Surrey
Cheers thank you very much. Bit of a love it or hate it colour choice. But lairy car needs a lairy colour! IMO anayway.
And yeah it makes me **** myself think that’s why I haven’t got bored. Rare to get to use the power!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
With some great results I have to say 417bhp.

Oooo, yeah, that is a great result! That must seriously shift! How do you find the ride with the 19" wheels and h&r springs? I went h&r springs as well, but find myself avoiding every pot hole on the road to save my back / suspension. Thinking of swapping out for coilovers but not sure they'd make any difference.

SiiiTye

Oct 22, 2018
Surrey
totally agree with you on that one. I have always been a pot hole dodger whatever car I am in. But yes the ride is very firm. Great handling comes with compromise I guess. Down the line I probably will go with coil overs so damping can be adjusted. But like you say with the 19”S and rubber band tyres will it make a noticeable difference or just be an expensive failure I’m not sure....probably why I have held off tbh

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Oooo, yeah, that is a great result! That must seriously shift! How do you find the ride with the 19" wheels and h&r springs? I went h&r springs as well, but find myself avoiding every pot hole on the road to save my back / suspension. Thinking of swapping out for coilovers but not sure they'd make any difference.

Welcome @SiiiTye to the forum, that’s a fantastic looking cupra r mk2 you’ve got there. It’s a shame you missed out on the SCN meet we had on the 13th October, your car would have made a great edition to the line up of great motors on display. By the look of the glare and cleanliness of you mk2 @Legojon&@Jimbobcook could take a few detailing lessons from you. View attachment 2280

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SiiiTye

Oct 22, 2018
Surrey
Thank you very much appreciate the comments. I am actually a detailer/body shop polisher by trade to be honest!
And that is a shame now I’m finally on the forum I will always make an effort to any meets that are around!
Any tips or help needed when it comes to technique/products I am more than happy to help!

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Thank you very much appreciate the comments. I am actually a detailer/body shop polisher by trade to be honest!
And that is a shame now I’m finally on the forum I will always make an effort to any meets that are around!
Any tips or help needed when it comes to technique/products I am more than happy to help!

That’s great news to hear, the two guys who I mentioned have complete ocd when it comes to cleaning/detailing their cars. I’m just a two bucket wash fella and dry followed by a couple of coats of Collinite 845 wax for good measure,seems to do the job.
IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG
IMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0169.JPG
IMG_0170.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria

Bring all your detailing gear and you’ll make a fortune at the meets.

Love the yellow, nice colour and 417bhp is nothing to sniff about

SiiiTye

Oct 22, 2018
Surrey
Cheers Yellow fr!
I previously had a bam 225 mk1 cupra too. Great cars!

Maypack that’s a good shout. And to be honest my boot is full with detailing gear 24/7 365!
Never know when the rupes has got to make an appearance lol.

Deano lovely looking estate there mate. Practical with the looks and performance. Win win!

fozzybear

middle aged speed freak
Feb 4, 2006
halifax,west yorks
Cheers Yellow fr!
I previously had a bam 225 mk1 cupra too. Great cars!

Maypack that’s a good shout. And to be honest my boot is full with detailing gear 24/7 365!
Never know when the rupes has got to make an appearance lol.

Deano lovely looking estate there mate. Practical with the looks and performance. Win win!
Hi and glad to see another yellow cupra....even though its the r version....hope you can get to donnington in 2019....we were short of mk2,s this year and would be great to meet us all....lol...we always have a good weekend....keep watching for event...

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

SiiiTye

Oct 22, 2018
Surrey
I’ll be keeping my eyes open for all events don’t worry! Now I have the car to the stage I want it would be nice. Never been to a show or a car event in it...seems a bit of a waste when I spend so much time on the thing!!

Look forward to meeting up with you guys soon hopefully

Reactions: Deano j1971

Deleted member 103408

Welcome to the site we all like a good looking car, We have a Yellow Ibiza in the family which i love but also find everybody wants to race me in it.

One small suggestion when posting pics of your very nice car hide the number plate as there are nasty people out there who will use it on there motor Have a read of this https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/cloned-numberplate.443988/

Where did you find such a great car with such low millage.

Keep an eye on this section for meets https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?forums/local-meets.302/ we are planning another one in Blackpool next year with an overnight stay and beer for those of us who have a way to travel.

If you are into track days keep an eye out on https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/attending-a-trackday.438811/ and we have two members going to Bedford on the 5th November

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
Welcome to the site we all like a good looking car, We have a Yellow Ibiza in the family which i love but also find everybody wants to race me in it.

One small suggestion when posting pics of your very nice car hide the number plate as there are nasty people out there who will use it on there motor Have a read of this https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/cloned-numberplate.443988/

Where did you find such a great car with such low millage.

Keep an eye on this section for meets https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?forums/local-meets.302/ we are planning another one in Blackpool next year with an overnight stay and beer for those of us who have a way to travel.

If you are into track days keep an eye out on https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/attending-a-trackday.438811/ and we have two members going to Bedford on the 5th November
I noticed for your Blackpool meet someone has posted the exact date (I think from memory) and overnight venue pubicly, not a good idea unless 1 or more want to wake to find their vehicle missing

SiiiTye

Oct 22, 2018
Surrey
I appreciate your advise theoldboy.

I totally agree with having a yellow car it does attract some unwanted boy racer attention.
But that’s just not worth my fuel or my wallet and never really gets entertained to be honest.

And I have to admit I did manage to get an amazing car. Purchased two years+ ago with only 31k on the clock. Now only on 41k.

I would have to give a shout out to my friend John at www.churchsperformancecars.co.uk
I have had quite a few cars through him as well as friends.

He was given to task to find me a cupra and came up trumps!

Deleted member 103408

I noticed for your Blackpool meet someone has posted the exact date (I think from memory) and overnight venue pubicly, not a good idea unless 1 or more want to wake to find their vehicle missing
good point well made. to be fair we have taken setup off line now so we are trying to be safer for everybody.

Reactions: Bedlam