new member with a 2.0 16v cupra

Claudio Valadão

hi guys!
i have a 98 ibiza 2.0 16v cupra (ABF engine) and i want to know if the supersprint manifold (886901) from a Golf gti 16v with the same engine are compatible with my ibiza!

my car
Img030.jpg

Img027.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Claudio Valadão

can not
appears me this message
"You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more."

N3 CPRA

Dec 7, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
Once you hav posted 15 posts then you will be good to go and post up some pictures mate.
Everyone has had to do it when they first sign up so get posting bro

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
this one ?

19351.jpg

something about engine height and steering/bulkhead bashing comes to mind so have a search about, seen a few threads in past discussing it

Claudio Valadão

yes mate!
I found for sale from a golf 3 gti 16v at a good price! the engine is the same!
but i do not know if they are compatible!

g60bron

GTi Fixer!!!
Jan 23, 2010
Doncaster
if its a good price might be worth getting it and trying it and if it doesnt fit then flog it again and maybe make a few £££

old 'uns

Modern Life is Rubbish...
Mar 20, 2003
walsall
Visit site
maybe not yet, it appears most aftermarket manifolds are for left hand drive, on right hand drives it appears that a 'large hammer/scaffolding bar or similar is needed to 'modify' the bulkhead.
i think the height issue is with using a Golf mk2 GTi manifold, lower block height?

Claudio Valadão

maybe not yet, it appears most aftermarket manifolds are for left hand drive, on right hand drives it appears that a 'large hammer/scaffolding bar or similar is needed to 'modify' the bulkhead.
i think the height issue is with using a Golf mk2 GTi manifold, lower block height?
Today 20:49

the manifold that i found for sale is in Portugal, from a golf 3 gti 2.0 from where abf engine too!

Chaddy74

I just purchased this manifold for my car , Apparently all will be fine with fitting to a RHD model so lets wait and see! I have email correspondence from supersprint R&D team stating that this has been tested and the problems that may have been there in the past have now been sorted. I will keep yo updated as the days roll. I have a complete money back offer if Im not happy.

Claudio Valadão

you bought the exhaust manifold supersprint 886901 from a Golf gti ABF engine?

Chaddy74

I purchased the 886001 if you have a look on the super sprint website this is the correct part number :):)

Claudio Valadão

that 886001 is specific to the ours cars i know
i wonder if the 886901 for golf 3 gti are compatible witch ours cars, because i found it for sale in second hand at a good price!

( Excuse me if I do not write well, but im portuguese ) ;)

Claudio Valadão

the car only have 2 places, i think its a rally version

Img024.jpg

Img046-1.jpg

Img019.jpg

Img085.jpg

Img025.jpg

Img002.jpg

DSCF0127-1.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.