New owner looking for advice

shocks

Jan 3, 2015
Just got a Toledo v5 170 in black with the half leather alcantra for the other half it's a mk2 model 2001 owner didn't have the Sat nav CD and the top plastic engine cover is missing so I was wondering where to obtain throughout loads of waiting or hassle

Car is getting a deep clean today inside and tomorrow I'll crack on and machine the outside so it's going to be shiny for her.

Got loads of history with full dealer history on it seems the last owner spent a fortune at dealers which is good but mad as the prices are horrendous.

So any advice or things to look out for? Only other thing the CD player in glove box seems to not want to hold the cartridge in place and keeps popping back out so that's another small issue

Look forward to hearing your replies people.

pel

Jun 23, 2013
Hello mate, not a very busy place around here for the tolly.
I've had mine a year and a bit and the only issue I've had is the leaky door seals but there's plenty of guides on here on how to fix it better than before.
As for the other bits, I'd check on ebay for anyone breaking cars and see if they have the bits

Sent from my D6503 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

shocks

Jan 3, 2015
Cheers pel ivI've had a look round whole car and can't fault it. I'll have a search on the for sale threads and hope I get the bits

All the best

shocks

Jan 3, 2015
Yeah I saw that takes the piss at how much they charge I'll have a see if I can rip one see if that works

pel

Jun 23, 2013
If you do manage to, let me know because mines miles out of date lol

Sent from my D6503 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members