New owner of a 1.9 TDI Toledo

toledo19tdi

May 21, 2018
Hello all,

Bought my ASV engined 02 1.9 TDI Toledo with 98k on the clock just over a week ago, lovely car to drive so far, but there's a couple of issues I need to address. If anyone has any advice please see my thread on the Toledo board.

Thanks

Last edited:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hello all,

Bought my ASV engined 02 1.9 TDI Toledo with 9k on the clock just over a week ago, lovely car to drive so far, but there's a couple of issues I need to address. If anyone has any advice please see my thread on the Toledo board.

Thanks
Welcome to the mad House lol

Hope you get your issues sorted people here are quite helpful/friendly :)

Got any plans for your car?

toledo19tdi

May 21, 2018
Well after I've got those issues sorted I'm considering EGR delete/bypass, whichever is the best route, I just wonder how it will effect my emissions for the MOT, I know that if the delete is visible it's an instant fail due to the new rules in may 2018 but I'm all for pro-longing the life of the turbo.Which ever route I do go though its got to be either stealth or reversible for MOT purposes.Might change the wheels at some point. Other than that though the car will likely stay stock.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Well after I've got those issues sorted I'm considering EGR delete/bypass, whichever is the best route, I just wonder how it will effect my emissions for the MOT, I know that if the delete is visible it's an instant fail due to the new rules in may 2018 but I'm all for pro-longing the life of the turbo.Which ever route I do go though its got to be either stealth or reversible for MOT purposes.
Yeah diesel was hit pretty hard in the new rules. Moving something once a year probably isn't that much of a hassle. There's so many options floating around the forum you'll always have something to look at lol

Cheers

Deleted member 103408

Welcome to the forum, we love all Seat's but if you are free you should come along to seatcupra.net national meet on the 8th july (check out jimbobcook signature for details we will both be there and its about us all showing our cars regardless of state of tune / bodywork.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.