new rolling road figures

asmart01

Nov 4, 2011
tamworth
recently put my leon fr tfsi on the rollers after a couple of mods full miltek exhaust decat and twintake induction and heres my figures :)

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

now saving for a remap :)

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
FR tsi should be about 200BHP stock iirc. So that is a decent gain in power for no remap and just a few bolt ons......

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
thats some great gains there, both BHP and FtLB!

how do you find the exhaust and twintake with regards to noise ? is the TBE sport/high flow cat or de-cat ?

asmart01

Nov 4, 2011
tamworth
Love the sound mate, get the noise of the induction then the exhaust note I love it and when it pops and bangs it's awesome! .. Went decat mate

M6TT F

Dec 27, 2009
Seems a little optimistic IMO, but impressive even if it's slightly high!

rllmuk

Apr 23, 2005
Hmm. The only way you'll know if you've had that sort of gain is if you did a before & after.

I'd get it on a different one for comparison.

asmart01

Nov 4, 2011
tamworth
You can see on the graph the bottem figure 228 was the previous run with just twintake and cat back exhaust .. Then the 244 figure is after the downpipe decat

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
There is only so much an ecu can adapt on standard software. Probs absolute max 15bhp. There is no way on this earth without a remap 45 bhp gains are achievable. That is the issue with rolling roads. Some are very optimistic. Where as others are pretty spot on. Would have been interesting to have seen what the car made bog stand on these rollers

asmart01

Nov 4, 2011
tamworth
Lmao people on here are so up there own arses cant just be ****ing happy for someone, the rollers are very reliable, the company holds rolling road days for the st owners club and has never had any complaints before and his rollered all my cars previously and every single one has been spot on, you should all be happy and impressed not trying to find faults and put people down! Your all a bunch of ******s

Fq-craigus

Lmao people on here are so up there own arses cant just be ****ing happy for someone, the rollers are very reliable, the company holds rolling road days for the st owners club and has never had any complaints before and his rollered all my cars previously and every single one has been spot on, you should all be happy and impressed not trying to find faults and put people down! Your all a bunch of ******s

Wow that's a tad overboard. Not all comments were negative by the way so generalising isn't a good idea.

Instead of flying off the deep end give a little more info and let people do their own digging about if it amuses them.

As for rollers I agree with some are kinder than others as it does all depend on the friction of the rollers ie some roll easier than others, also depends if the car was strapped down half as much as some other places.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello

The Reason why they have had no complaints is because everybody is happy to willy wave down the pub that their car made XXXbhp on So and So's Rolling Road.

If you know your cars running XXXbhp but it made an extra 30bhp on a set of Rolling Roads of course you are going to be happy. Ive even been gulty of this in the past, My car made 235bhp on a Rolling Road, was it running 235bhp at the time? NO

Ive never known of anybody complaining that a rolling road has over read! However if it was to under read then thats a different story

At end of the day figures are worth nothing, You could have 10000000bhp but still be slow because you either cant drive it properly or the car cant put the power down. its all about how the car drives and if it can put it down

DanH

Jun 24, 2010
Warrington, Cheshire
Yeah that was wayyy overboard!

And unless you are a rolling road engineer for dynocom and did the calibration on the rolling road I very much doubt you can say they are 'very reliable'

I appreciate you do get increases from modifications but 244 is quite optimistic without any mapping, not saying impossible, just very unrealistic.

I see 285 with HPFP and Stage2+ revo mapping and thats top end figures not many k03's run more than this unless using meth kits.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Yeah that was wayyy overboard!

And unless you are a rolling road engineer for dynocom and did the calibration on the rolling road I very much doubt you can say they are 'very reliable'
Yeh that bit did make me :rofl:

Is very reliable because the ST Owners club use it for RR Days

One of the forums i Admin on use a RR in Burton-on-Trent, Does that mean thats very reliable? No