Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

New Seat Ibiza FR Plus

Discussion in 'Ibiza Mk6 (2017-present)' started by Peter O'Neill, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Peter O'Neill

(Rep of Ire) New Seat Ibiza FR Plus. Spec a little different to the UK FR Sport. This car only has standard aircon and no alarm but a lot of extras in addition to Uk FR sport spec. full led head tail and reg lights. armrest, front and rear electric windows, rear parking sensors, Black internal roofline, beats audio with sub, full spare wheel. Metalic paint Navada white is optional €600extra. A few odd things though. No DAB even as an option and although sub is wired in boot, no sound from it, as bass coming from the Six speakers?. No dropdown menu for sub on radio, just EQ. Having said that, High and Low frequencies on Beats speakers way better than standard ones. IMG_20200407_222438.jpg

#1 Peter O'Neill, Apr 7, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  2. DigiMagic

DigiMagic Active Member

Subwoofer can't be located just by the ear, due to the wavelength of low frequencies or something like that. If you are hearing regular or extra amount of bass, it means it's working. Basically it's adjusted on the bass slider on the EQ, I think I keep mine on +2.

Are you sure you've got the spare wheel? It's supposed to go on the same place where the subwoofer is.

Congratulations on a nice car! Do you have perhaps any pictures of the black internal roofline?

Peter O'Neill likes this.
  3. Peter O'Neill

Thanks for reply. Here are pics of sub in boot and All black interior roof. Sub is def working now that I have turned up bass. Cheers.

Attached Files:

DigiMagic likes this.
  4. Peter O'Neill

IMG_20200411_225706.jpg This pic is a bit better of jet black internal roof. Phone flash can make it look gray!

#4 Peter O'Neill, Apr 11, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  5. tak-fr

tak-fr Active Member

I would’ve liked the rear electric windows on mine as well as Beats. I did retrofit the arm rest and it does make a difference in comfort. Nice car mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. ayrshiredude

ayrshiredude Active Member

Its a weird selection of kit. Lots of the extras but then missing things like auto dimming rear view mirror for example

7. Peter O'Neill

IMG_20200411_225706.jpg
    This pic is better without the flash! IMG_20200411_225706.jpg
    Cheers for the comment and yes the armrest is great. Not like the one on the ibiza mark5 where you couldnt have armrest down if you wanted to reach handbrake!

8. KXL

KXL KXL

I had the previous Mk5 facelift Ibiza SC with Seat Sound System, that one did not have a spare wheel and the sub would sit in a housing surrounded by foam/plastic.