New SEAT Leon MK4 image gallery

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Here's some more picture of the MK4 that have just been released.

Full gallery on our Facebook page

IPP-All-new-SEAT-Leon_01_HQ.jpg
IPP-All-new-SEAT-Leon_08_HQ.jpg
IPP-All-new-SEAT-Leon_45_HQ.jpg
IPP-All-new-SEAT-Leon_66_HQ.jpg
IPP-All-new-SEAT-Leon_74_HQ.jpg
IPP-All-new-SEAT-Leon_84_HQ.jpg
IPP-All-new-SEAT-Leon_139_HQ.jpg

Attachments

• IPP-All-new-SEAT-Leon_56_HQ.jpg
    IPP-All-new-SEAT-Leon_56_HQ.jpg
    976.5 KB · Views: 159

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
I'm still reserving judgement until I see one in the metal, but these latest photos definitely show it in a better light than previous ones.
I do notice that they've cheaped out again by only providing a bonnet prop rather than gas struts....

Reactions: Syphon

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I'm still reserving judgement until I see one in the metal, but these latest photos definitely show it in a better light than previous ones.
I do notice that they've cheaped out again by only providing a bonnet prop rather than gas struts....

On the basis that VW have cheaped out by not fitting a gas strut to the bonnet of the mk8 Golf (the mk4 - mk7.5 Golf had one; not sure on the mk3 or earlier), it was unlikely Seat would fit one to the Leon. However, having said that, the new Skoda Octavia has not one, but two bonnet gas struts!

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
On the basis that VW have cheaped out by not fitting a gas strut to the bonnet of the mk8 Golf (the mk4 - mk7.5 Golf had one; not sure on the mk3 or earlier), it was unlikely Seat would fit one to the Leon. However, having said that, the new Skoda Octavia has not one, but two bonnet gas struts!

Yep, no real logic to it between the marques. It doesn't bother me particularly, but Mrs Seriously? who is somewhat vertically challenged definitely finds it a struggle to lift the bonnet and wrestle with the manual prop at the same time.

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
Coming from 2 Seat's previously, I always had to hold the bonnet up, find the metal pole, and prop it up. I was introduced to bonnet struts in my current Volvo car, i lifted the bonnet to the max, thinking, damn, this is a light bonnet, and went to look for the metal pole, couldn't find it...then thought, wait a sec, what if i let go, and it stayed there! oh the effort i needed to close it...haha

Reactions: Seriously?