New Seat on way

David Mason

Dec 9, 2018
Hi I have had a couple of Golf R mk 7s and have just ordered a new Leon Cupra ST 300 4drive dsg lux. I fancied a change and for the same money as the golf I get a load of extra kit. Although I have driven lower spec Leon’s on holiday I have never seen a 300ST let alone driven one! My main concern is a few articles I have read re level of refinement especially on motorway ... any good feedback? I like my golf as it can go from being a quiet cruiser to rip it up racer and am hoping the cupra comes close!

Deleted member 103408

Maybe its time for you to book a test drive so you know what you are getting rather than us telling you what a great car it is.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum,

Like with any brand specific forum we won't have many bad things to say about one of the top spec'd cars lol I think @Damo H has the ST Carbon so he may be able to help and @Deano j1971 has an ST so he also may be able to help.

I would assume the internals from the Golf and the Leon are the same so you shouldn't notice much difference switching apart from like you said more for your money.

I assume the car is still in warranty so won't be doing much to it till that's up?

I'm sure you will not be disappointed