New to be owner.

emmalou

Hello :)

My name is Emma, a current student of Sunderland University.

Anyway, this week i shall hopefully receive my new pride and joy.

A just turned three year old Ibiza Sportcoupe 1.4 SE 3dr. In a stunning Citrus or shiny green as i like to refer. :funk:

I currently am driving a peugeot 206, my first car, but as directed by the dealer will hopefully have my shiny new Ibiza by Thursday. (fingers crossed)

Apologies in advance for any stupid questions, my car knowledge is pretty limited.

Hello All :)

emmalou

Thankyou. Everyone seems to be really talkative with each other. So i fully intend to make use :)

emmalou

Yeah a MK5.

To be honest i don't know enough about cars to be able to modify. I'm sure the other half will want a bit play though and find something to change.

Do you have any recommendations?

emmalou

Well there's lowering, different wheels, induction kit, remap, intercooler, any sound to your liking?

At the moment i like the way the car looks, so don't think i'll be changing much about the outside. I'm considering trying to bring some of the green into the interior. I've seen on a c1 before where things like speaker surrounds etc were the colour of the car. Which really appeals, to maybe lighten it up as at the moment its just plain grey and a few bits of silver.

I'm also considering remapping, my boyfriend had it done a year or so ago and its made a huge difference, not only with the speed, but also his mpg is amazing, however his is a diesel. i don't know if this makes a difference?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members