New to Driving, New to the Forums

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Welcome to the site fella.

Congrats on the pass but it's a dodgy time to be a new driver with the weather being like it is, drive sensibly and be safe.

This.

And on your previous post...yes joining SeatCupra was the right thing to do!!!

One of the best groups I've ever joined. And good fun too :)

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE

Congrats on the pass but it's a dodgy time to be a new driver with the weather being like it is, drive sensibly and be safe.

+1 to this.

Just take it easy when the temps are low (frosty sign on the dash)

Nice to see a young member that can type a post properly and not using the word "like" 15 times.

Welcome to the forum, keep posting and when you get to 15 posts get some pics up.

MikeyTomo

Jan 12, 2013
Middlesbrough

I totally agree, had a lot of tips from my brother and the father who are both very experienced drivers (brother being a mechanic for 8 years and my dad probably been driving since the Model T Ford was in production :D) just gotta take it easy and not fall into the trap of 'showing off'.

Also thanks Nath for the comment about my posts, hate poor grammar! I'll get some pics up over the weekend when I'm not working and can finally see some daylight haha.

Mikey

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I totally agree, had a lot of tips from my brother and the father who are both very experienced drivers (brother being a mechanic for 8 years and my dad probably been driving since the Model T Ford was in production :D) just gotta take it easy and not fall into the trap of 'showing off'.

Also thanks Nath for the comment about my posts, hate poor grammar! I'll get some pics up over the weekend when I'm not working and can finally see some daylight haha.

Mikey

You sound like you've got your head screwed on, it's quite easy to succumb to showing off in front of your mates, we've all done it but one wrong move can be soooo costly and it's just not worth it.

Anyway preaching over ;) enjoy the forum mate and keep us updated on what you do to your motor. Any plans currently?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

MikeyTomo

Jan 12, 2013
Middlesbrough
Done a lot of small things so far and currently planning on a set of alloys but I can't seem to find them cheap enough. Maybe go black roof with anthracite/black alloys. Tasteful modifications, nothing major.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.