Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store. We've also updated our terms and conditions so check them out too.

New to here.

Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS - New Members' started by Jamie-g, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Jamie-g

Jamie-g Member

Hi all. Decided to join up here as I’ve a new cupra on the way live in Cheshire but originally from Northern Ireland. Mine is on route to the dealers. I seem to have been lucky as I only ordered in June. Looking forward to it.

2. Legojon

Legojon This is the last mod, I promise.
    Staff Member

Hi, and welcome. Oooo you must be sooooo excited! What colour did you go for? You'll have to post up some pics so we can have a look. Any ideas on an ETA?

Jamie-g likes this.
  3. Jamie-g

Jamie-g Member

Thanks pal. I went for desire red. Once it arrives I shall do. They are thinking next weekend or following not too bothered either way. I know she’ll be a 290 with adaptive cc hopefully no copper crap on it either. After reading what some people have been through I dunno how mine worked out so well.

4. walshy

walshy Full Member

Hopefully mine will only be a week or so behind you!

When it comes, share some pics and if you're so inclined get a video of the exhaust sound! (oh and if you got winter pack added on)

Desire red is a lovely colour and you're going to love it!

Jamie-g likes this.
  5. Jamie-g

Jamie-g Member

I will do. My salesman (who is very decent I might add) hasn’t got a clue either what way it’s coming. Or what extras. I didn’t order winter pack but it’ll be a nice surprise if it has it.

6. Maypack

Maypack Full Member

Couldn’t resist it....
    [​IMG]

Great choice if colour you have

Jamie-g likes this.
  7. Jamie-g

Jamie-g Member

Photos don’t do the colour justice. I wanted mystery blue so did the missus, then we seen desire red beside a blue one and our mind was made up. Told them not to valet can’t wait to get stuck in.

8. Maypack

Maypack Full Member

I originally wanted Mystery Blue too. It’s an awesome colour but I’m so glad I’ve got Desire Red. There’s not that many Cupra’s in that colour that I’ve seen.

You will enjoy it and cleaning it really makes the colour pop.

Jamie-g likes this.