New Toledo V5 owner

NickD75

I got my self a Toledo V5 a few weeks ago, looked at a few before this one, and they weren't in the best of condition, this one may have been a little spendy at £1500, but it has a few little extras and the previous owner was extremely conciencious and looked after the car very well. It has 88k and has been remapped, given a stainless steel catback exhaust (undecided about the tailpipes, but they are easily changed), a K&N panel filter and has 18 inch RS4 replica wheels.

This is my first VAG group car since a Mk2 Golf Gti in the late 90's, and I've had a string of Hondas in the last 7 years or so (still have a 200+ hp 2.0 Crx as a fun car) and I've got to say I'm impressed with the Seat.

I'd post some pics, but apparantly I can't yet :(

hugh_

Aug 25, 2007
Kent
Sounds good, especially if you got it for £1500, not sure if that's what you were trying to say?

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
£1500 sounds quite decent for what they've done on it, although you don't mention the year? Still, even if it's one of the earliest 98/99 cars you've still got a good price with less than 100k and a few tuning extras.

NickD75

Hugh - wasn't trying to say much except hello:)

Slimy - the post originally had pics with the reg year on, so I didn't mention it, but it is a 99 on a V plate, in metallic blue. The main thing was that I wanted a car that had been looked after, that makes it worth the money to me.

Kewe - The system is surprisingly quiet, until you floor it, when it sounds awesome. TBH I didn't want a loud exhaust as I do a reasonable amount of motorway work. My Crx covers the loud side of things!

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
Slimy - the post originally had pics with the reg year on, so I didn't mention it, but it is a 99 on a V plate, in metallic blue. The main thing was that I wanted a car that had been looked after, that makes it worth the money to me.

Looks like you did well there. My mate picked up his 99/V for just over a grand (blue aswell!) but without all your extras. So an extra £500 for wheels, pipe, filter and remap seems like a good deal!:D

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
Kewe - The system is surprisingly quiet, until you floor it, when it sounds awesome. TBH I didn't want a loud exhaust as I do a reasonable amount of motorway work. My Crx covers the loud side of things!

I like the more subtle version I must admit. Especially if like yourself there's lots of motorway driving involved.

NickD75

Amituk - yes, I'm near Sheffield and the car was in Halifax.

NickD75

I believe the exhaust is custom made, by the same company that did the remap, I'll dig out the reciept.

Have you got any pics of your car? I'd be interested to see how it looks.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.