new toledo

• Thread starter Deleted member 67732
  • Start date

Deleted member 67732

is there a section on this forum for the latest 2014 Toledo?

Deleted member 67732

Don't think anyone is interested in newer Toledos. I have a 2012. Perhaps we should talk about them on this thread pal!

I should take delivery this week hopefully, just a pity there is not a section for this model though

hilly81

Apr 28, 2014
Little Sutton
I should take delivery this week hopefully, just a pity there is not a section for this model though

Agreed. There just must not be the demand. I havent seen another 'Newer' Toledo on the road yet but plenty of older ones and plenty of Skoda Rapids (basically the same car).

davidif

Dec 17, 2006
Worcestershire
I'm currently considering either a Rapid or a Toledo. I'm veering toward a Rapid partly because of the 'interest' shown on Briskoda as opposed to the apathy here.

Shame admin couldn't set up a sub forum. It might stimulate interest here. I have seen roughly equal numbers of each on the road, with a good deal of the local minicabs being Toledos.

hilly81

Apr 28, 2014
Little Sutton
I'm currently considering either a Rapid or a Toledo. I'm veering toward a Rapid partly because of the 'interest' shown on Briskoda as opposed to the apathy here.

Shame admin couldn't set up a sub forum. It might stimulate interest here. I have seen roughly equal numbers of each on the road, with a good deal of the local minicabs being Toledos.

I really like my Toledo. There is a house about 20 yards from mine and they bought a slightly newer Rapid about the same time I bought my car. I have parked next to them deliberately a few times and there is no doubt in my mind the Toledo is the better looking car. I suppose it depends on what deal you can get!

AndyT_UK

Jan 21, 2011
YO30 / YO25

Rapids far outnumber Toledos. Go for the Toledo davidif and have something different!
I agree though, why no SEAT 4 subforum?

Deleted member 67732

Rapids far outnumber Toledos. Go for the Toledo davidif and have something different!
I agree though, why no SEAT 4 subforum?[/QUOTE

yet there are sections for the exeo and the mii city car.!!

markmck

f!!#*** Computers
Feb 1, 2002
ballymena
Visit site
There's a bit of a lack of options on the engine front especially on the dieal with only the 1.6 provided.

Now one with a 2.0 TDi would be an interesting car......

Deleted member 67732

Agreed. There just must not be the demand. I havent seen another 'Newer' Toledo on the road yet but plenty of older ones and plenty of Skoda Rapids (basically the same car).

discuss the new 2012 onwards Toledo on my new posting titled
owners of 2012 Toledo onwards this is for you.
hopefully we can form some sort of sub forum relating to this model

Deleted member 67732

discuss the new 2012 onwards Toledo on my new posting titled
owners of 2012 Toledo onwards this is for you.
hopefully we can form some sort of sub forum relating to this model

may I thank the administrators for opening up a new sub forum on the 2012 onwards Toledo, it is much appreciated by me, and no doubt other owners.

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Hi, I have a Toledo IV, and its not a bad little motor at all. It was chosen because it

1. was a bargain
2. is good looking
3. has plenty of kit, and
4. drives nice.

I chose the exact spec I wanted and got a total discount of 25%. 3 months later I'm still happy.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.