NEW West Mids Meet: SUN 13th JULY 2014 1PM at DUDLEY BOWLPLEX

seatmilo

Sep 28, 2012
Just finished work so its shower then gonna drive to the slums to clean my old banger then im up.
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

seatmilo

Sep 28, 2012
Im here with a few Leons lads so dont be scared to say hi. Black guy black leon with a r bumper a possibly a cig in my hands.
I may be thethe only black in the village tonight.

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
What happened to the guys who said they were coming to the Dudley meet, only 5-6 turned up.

Also the Jap Vs VAG meet was okay not great as it was all over the place. Saw a few guys that I recognised.

Sorry I had to go a bit early lads lol

seatmilo

Sep 28, 2012
Im still here. Would of been better but no organisation with everything all over the place.

alex sfu

yeah was good guys the jap vs vag turnout was nuts but ours was bit disappointing better luck next time maybe

S's Cupra

Project Tidy up underway
Aug 21, 2007
UK
I was there, turned up late thou but it was a bit of a mess tbh, cars everywhere. Then the weather didnt help.

Hopefully will be better next time

JonIbizaSC

Speed Blue
Jan 25, 2011
Worcestershire
The police had blocked the road off the roundabout when we left. The dual carriageway was rammed full of more cars trying to come down.

Left before it really tipped it down.

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Yea old bill was there when i went mc donalds & had blocked the island but i got bk in around the bk way . Anyone c that green corsa that got hit and he was trying to kick the dent out " one of the funniest things ive seen" he was making it worse !!!!

ViperSRi

Left about half 8, the police were only there to stop more cars coming in, after the lads finished painting they opened that up but the police soon blocked the entrance to that too :-(

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Couple of pics from last night

gytubuga.jpg

jytegezu.jpg

e7e5ugub.jpg

yvaduhyg.jpg

5uvy2apy.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members